Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Bonefish Grill


The Bonefish Grill on Airport Blvd in Mobile offers an inspired choice of freshly prepared seafood as well as steaks and burgers. Start with their signature Bang Bang Shrimp or Ahi Tuna Sashimi appetizer and a house or Caesar salad. Follow that with the grilled rainbow trout with lemon butter, but be sure to order the sauce on the side. Many varieties of white fish have delicate flavors and the sauce can overpower the essence of the fish. Pair the trout with gingered carrots and steamed asparagus, steamed broccoli, or the garlic whipped potatoes. For a lighter appetite, choose the Baja Fish Tacos with house-made chips or salad greens. Last, don’t forget the amazing bread pudding with apples and crème sauce. Overall, the Bonefish Grill offers a wonderful dining experience for about $30 per person.
I would rate this restaurant visit 4.5 out of 5 stars.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite restaurants! Every Wednesday the Bang Bang is only $5.00. It is awesome. The atmosphere is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard wonderful things about this restaurant. My sister is always talking about bang bang shrimp on Wednesdays. Me and my friend are actually going to try to visit Bonefish Grill soon to try their shrimp and fish. If it taste anything like your description, I know we are in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this place. It's ashamed I am allergic to shrimp because I'd love to try that $5 Bang Bang Shrimp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many great things about this place it is ridiculous. The Bang Bang shrimp is a fan favorite. I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete